Here you have to understand that the image of

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 14:31:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Your Khamsat account has a great impact on the buyers who intend to do business with you, so you must choose the image well. One of the manifestations of choosing a bad image is choosing images that are not serious, such as someone posting cartoon images, characters from TV series or movies, and other comical things. You must be well aware that the Khamsat website is a business site, and your goal in entering it is a practical one.

So you must show every visitor to your Khamsat account Telegram Number Data that you are a serious person, so the official photo is the best option. I will explain to you everything that appears in front of you in your account in fives from top to bottom, starting from the right. I will assume that you are logged into your account now, and I will also assume that you are opening your account from a computer (but I will explain how you can access anything through a smartphone). Note: There is one account provided by Khamsat for both buyers and sellers, in other words, you can buy or sell services on Khamsat through one account. This is what appears in the ranking in your Khamsat account.

First, the upper bar with your account in fives This is the function of each of the top bar links in your Khamsat account, according to the order shown in the image below: Explanation of the upper bar in your Fiverr account 1. Menu button (three dashes on top of each other). When you press this button, a column will appear on the right side with many items, which are as follows: Search rectangle: through which you can search for services according to the keywords you choose. Add a service: through which you can start entering the details of a service to sell on Khamsat. Purchases: In which you will find a history of all the purchases you have made on Khamsat. Incoming Orders: Orders placed by buyers and for you as a seller on Khamsat.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|兔神天團-兔友綜合資訊交流園地

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:19 , Processed in 0.044283 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |