Allianz – the home for everyone who dares

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-7 11:50:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The guiding culture – or rather, the employer promise – of Allianz is:” And if you dare to browse the blog a little, there is a lot to discover: On the one hand, here you will find classic content marketing in the form of editorial content. The “application tips” are in principle very general and could also be published on any other career site. On the other hand - and this is basically the most important thing for the potential applicant - topics that are directly aimed at the employer brand, such as employee interviews or even specially written experience reports (internships abroad, multi-lingual exchange, etc.), are also covered. A special treat: an exchange of ideas between the philosopher Richard David Precht and Bernd Heinemann, Board Member for Market Management at Allianz Germany, in the form of an interview.

Hats off, because a conversation like this would normally be found on the front page of the Special Data Süddeutsche Zeitung. If you're now asking yourself "How am I supposed to land a Precht?", don't worry: in order to do effective employer branding, you don't always need the words of a philosopher. But what you can take away from Allianz for your employer brand are: Interviews . A format that, in my opinion, can be implemented wonderfully even on a small scale. Because certainly not every one of your employees will be keen on swinging the quill themselves. With a few selected questions on a specific topic (position in the company, personal vision, work-life balance), which can be written down afterwards, you can skillfully avoid the problem and still provide your blog readers with interesting and, above all, authentic content .

The team page: And what do you do? In my opinion, there is nothing more important when it comes to employer branding than an easy-to-find and, above all, well-maintained team page. Because let's be honest: When I'm looking for a new job and am interested in an employer, the first thing I'll always look at is who I'll actually be dealing with in the future! Ryte team page Ryte's team page is anything but ordinary: not only are all the members pictured there, no, the faces also move quite funny using animated GIFs. Fun on the sidelines that will certainly be applauded by potential applicants and will be remembered.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|兔神天團-兔友綜合資訊交流園地

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:59 , Processed in 1.441298 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |