Dolittle respect for animals. A little ethology would be good for us

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-14 13:23:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This weekend I went to see the Dolittle movie with actor Robert Downey Jr. with my children . A little slow for a children's film but in the end it is good to understand that each animal here on this earth has its own psychology and its own language . Many memories passed through me one of them was that of my dog ​​Jessy a Texas Heeler for those who do not know this breed she is a cross between a Border Collie and a Blue Heeler . Well I remembered her because because of her intelligence they believed that I was a dog trainer. And the truth is that I learned a lot from her. It was thanks to her that I started studying dog behavior and that was when I learned about Ethology . And what is this science about? Well nothing more and nothing less which is responsible for studying the behavior communication and psychology of animals.

That is becoming a Dolittle . By observing animal behavior you can understand their communication what they like and what is good for them. When I entered this world of knowledge of animal communication I realized that the truth is that we CXB Directory are doing many things wrong when raising any animal. If we really loved our pets we wouldn't turn them into humans. Since by giving them human personality to dogs for example instead of doing them good we are doing them psychological harm or like when their ears or tail are cut off so that they look better we are taking away part of their means of communication. . And this is where ethology helps us. That is communicating properly with your pet I liked this science so much that I studied a little bit of equine ethology. I didn't become a Dolittle but I was able to educate and treat my dog ​​Jessy better and when she saw her she looked like a mentally healthy dog.

ChinaI don't know if you have ever seen videos of the man who trained a bull the child who plays with a cow or the rancher who seems to communicate with his horse. Well there is nothing magical it is just understanding how they communicate and communicating with your pet without conditions. This is where love and good treatment come in. Loving a pet logically means not harming it psychologically much less physically. That's why after watching Dolittle and seeing so many videos on social media of animal abuse or supposed animal care I realize that we still have a long way to go to understand the wonderful kingdom of pets. I believe that Mexico should implement as in other countries a preparation process for the person who wants to have a pet. Before adopting or buying a pet the interested party should have training on what it entails to have the desired pet. and so in this way some could have it or give up the whim.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|兔神天團-兔友綜合資訊交流園地

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:23 , Processed in 0.296904 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |